Welcome, Mineral Mountaineers!
For the 2014/2015 school year, staff and students from Mineral School are joining Plum Valley! July 1, 2013 both Mineral and Plum Valley Schools became part of the Antelope School District through the lapsation process. In an effort to maximize services and opportunities for both student bodies are being housed on the Plum Valley campus in Paynes Creek. This campus was built in 2008 and includes 4 classrooms, a library, a kitchen and cafeteria/gym, plus an office.
The Mineral Elementary School Mission
Mineral Elementary School District strives to provide a nurturing environment which teaches students to work cooperatively, to appreciate students' individuality and needs, and to promote academic excellence by having high expectations, thereby creating caring and responsible individuals with a life-long desire for learning.
It is the vision of Mineral School District to:
- Maximize opportunities provided by our unique multi-graded learning environment
- Develop students' self image while promoting their personal growth
- Unite with parents in supporting the academic endeavors of the students
- Provide occasions for social development with the community and other educational facilities
- Strive to remain competitive in the use of technological advances in the classroom
- Enhance student appreciation of visual and performing arts
- Maintain a safe and orderly environment that will maximize the ability to learn
- Utilize our unique mountain setting to create environmental awareness and promote stewardship of the earth